Client Services Manager (Law Firm) - home based around Oxfordshire - £23k - £30k + benefits
Our client is a well-established law firm based in Oxfordshire, due to continued growth and expansion we are now recruiting for a talented individual who will take the lead on ensuring our clients receive the highest standard of customer service.
You will be responsible for proactively seeking feedback from clients on the service they are receiving ensuring any initial complaints are dealt with efficiently whilst restoring clients' faith in our firm.
The role requires strong communication skills, both with clients and colleagues within our firm. The role also requires the successful candidate to be highly organised and able to manage numerous client relationships. The ideal candidate will possess customer service experience within a law firm.
The ideal candidate will also have some business development skills and a desire to develop these. Prior experience is not essential but an enthusiasm to learn and develop these skills are essential.
Prior experience of working within a law firm is strongly preferred.
* Proactively engage with clients to seek feedback on the service they are receiving and at the end of their instruction.
* Deal with complaint emails/calls.
* Investigate and resolve help initial complaints/cancellations in the first instance.
* Escalate complaints where necessary.
* Liaise with colleagues to assist in resolving complaints.
* Analyse trends and produce reports.
* Ensure clients have a full understanding and appreciation of the services our firm offers.
* Seek opportunities for cross-selling.
* Assist with executing our clients business development/marketing strategy.
* Liaise with our clients marketing/BD consultants.
* Help develop marketing/BD content.
Keywords - client services, client relationship, client relationship manager, client services manager, complaints, compliance, complaint, law, legal, law firm, home-based, clients, customer service, customer services, communication, investigations, legal firm, law firm, law, business development, marketing, Oxfordshire