A unique opportunity has arisen for a Property Conveyancer with 2+ years' experience to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
The role will involve providing advice mainly to lender clients on all aspects of the buying and selling process, including bridging loans, buy-to-let, commercial and development, legal issues, finances, and contracts.
The role would suit a qualified Conveyancer/Legal Executive or experienced Solicitor. You will be involved in the assisting of running a mixed residential caseload to include freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
Duties will include:
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients' agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers' solicitors, internal departments and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and administration
- Post completion concluded accurately
- Files closed in accordance with Firm's procedures
- Using SOLCASE case management system
- To ensure all billing is accurate and timely
The firm's clients include first time buyers to significant landowners. A wealth of the firm's work comes from referral and recommendation.
Established for over 200 years this 5 Partner firm has 60 staff in total and renowned reputation in the region. You will be supported by a secretary whilst working alongside 2 other Conveyancers in the team.
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience + package included Health Cover & Pension.
To apply for this Thame-based role, please email with your CV to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.