A growing mid-sized, privately owned, PR consultancy, that offers significant long-term career development opportunities for talented and enthusiastic communications professionals. Its global client base also provides potential for international travel.
Applicants must have the following attributes:
* An understanding of B2B PR and communications
* A thirst for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
* Confident, proactive, and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise responsibilities
* Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
* First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy
* Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
* A sound grasp of social and digital media.
The ideal applicant will also have:
* A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, ideally within an agency environment
* Experience in writing high quality blog/editorial copy or press releases
* An understanding and/or experience of working with the media
* Great client management experience, with the ability to foster strong client relationships.
* 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities after two years' service
* Loyalty bonus scheme
* New business commission scheme (9% of first year's fee for new business introductions)
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Rewards and perks including discounts at national chains, access to health apps and wellness support.
* Hybrid working - minimum of 8 x days per month in an office
* In-house and external training programme
* On-the-job training
* Opportunity for international travel
* Client secondment scheme.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job