Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Compliance Auditor in Stoke-On-Trent.
Postcode areas available: ST4 4DB
Monday - Friday: 08:00-17:00pm
£304.50 DAY RATE
The role of the Compliance Auditor is to ensure that all the Contractual Statutory obligations are met in terms of evidence.
• At least 5 years' experience working within a Facilities or Building services environment
• Working knowledge of M&E related activities.
• Must have the balanced ability to think clearly in extreme circumstances
• Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point
• Experience of using a CAFM system • Good knowledge of building services and legislation
If you have the above requirements, experience and available to start immediately please do apply within and member of our team will be in touch.
However, Romax will not be in touch if you do not meet with the above experience / requirements within this advert.
Please ensure your CV is updated with your previous experience and your contact details are valid