Role: Cyber Education & Communication Manager - 37607
Location; remote and Gaydon - Hybrid working
Rate - up to £598.08/day LTD (c. £455.20/day PAYE)
Cyber Education & Communication Manager
1) Excellent and relevant experience in security awareness and training
2) Experience with internal communications and a skilled writer
3) Good relationship building skills with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in delivering Cyber education and behavioural programmes and awareness campaigns
- Experienced SharePoint User
Experienced in hosting focus groups, analysing feedback and data and producing reports.
Degree or equivalent qualification
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.