Credit Manager / Risk Manager - Development FinanceUp to to £75,000 + Benefits + BonusesManchester
Our client, a well-respected specialist financial lender, is currently looking for a Real Estate Development Underwriter.Responsibilities for the Credit Manager / Risk Manager - Development Finance :
Key Requirements the Credit Manager / Risk Manager - Development Finance :
- Leading and developing partnerships across a panel of mid-market brokers, helping to support broker training, organise broker social events and undertake performance reviews.
- Profitably underwriting and account managing commercial mid-market risks.
- Developing a pipeline of prospects.
- Helping colleagues to achieve the planned renewal retention and rate improvement targets in the region.
- Developing mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues and national brokers, attending training, review meetings and social events as required.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of: the commercial lines market, the broking marketplace, and legislation and litigation which could affect the writing of business.
- Experience in Real Estate Underwriting is essential, including experience of profitably underwriting larger and more complex commercial risks.
- Portfolio management skills.
- Good communication and relationship management skills, both internal and external.
Development Underwriter; Real Estate Underwriter; Property Underwriter: Credit Risk, Credit Manager, Credit