Project Manager - Remote working
Duration: 6 month initial contract
IR35: In scope
Project Management experience within a Healthcare / NHS / Public Sector space ideally, although not essential.
Public Sector client based in West Yorkshire.
Delivery of project workstreams.
Agile / Waterfall / Prince II methods.
- Cyber technology
- Site moves / Lift and Shift
Project Management experience, ideally in the public sector and/or NHS is sought. The contract has a number of challenging workstreams to be delivered in FY 20229 and therefore subject knowledge is essential to ensure quick onboarding within the programme.
Experience of delivering complex technology change solutions. Experience of iterative, agile / waterfall delivery is desirable although PRINCE2/MSP qualified PMs would also be considered.
- Technical subject matter knowledge
- Experience of delivering change IT projects
- Confident communication and engagement skills
- Assignment/line/matrix management experience in a large multi-skilled programme/function
Above all, you must have Project Management experience.
CYBER SECURITY, NCSC, CCP, CCSK, CISSP, PRIVACY, PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, WATERFALL, PRINCE, AGILE, PROJECT, NHS, PUBLIC SECTOR, GOVERNMENT