Account Executive - B2B/Internal Comms AgencyLocation:
London (hybrid working)Salary:
£25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience, plus benefitsAbout the Agency
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Executive to join a dynamic and multi award winning B2B & internal communications agency. This agile and independent communications agency works specialises in internal communications, B2B marketing, thought leadership and employer branding. They are an integrated agency with an in-house creative team, and they deliver integrated work for clients across digital, social, video and print channels. They work with an impressive array of leading organisations similar to Samsung, Unilever and Post Office, and work across multiple regions and markets. The new Account Executive will be joining an agency with a very collaborative, inclusive and friendly culture, and will have the opportunity to develop their skills and progress in seniority.About the Account Executive role
The Account Executive will sit in the client services team, working closely with the creative team to deliver integrated projects and campaigns for B2B and employee audiences.Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
About You, the Account Executive
- Support the Account Managers and Account Director in winning, growing and retaining client accounts.
- Help develop integrated campaigns, working with creative and content specialists.
- Work on the delivery of projects, liaising with stakeholders.
- Work on client development plans.
- Support on proposals, presentations and pitches.
You'll be an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Executive, with an interest in internal communications. You might be a recent grad, or you might be looking for your second job in order to progress your career.Key skills and experience needed for the Account Executive role:
For more information about the Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call .
- Some experience in or tangible interest in marketing/communications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of digital/social channels.
- Interest in internal communications.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Commercial awareness.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.