As a Digital Marketing Executive
, you'll play a vital part in the team by supporting the Account Managers and Account Directors to deliver advanced digital advertising campaigns for an exciting range of e-commerce brands and live entertainment products.
The role requires a keen interest or knowledge of one or more performance marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Google DV360 and TikTok.
We give all our account executives exposure across digital channels, so if you work with us you'll have the chance to develop your skills and knowledge to the max. This means excellent opportunities for career progression within the company - the sky's the limit!Responsibilities
- Support Digital Marketing Account Managers to execute innovative and target-oriented performance marketing campaigns for our clients
- Build, implement, optimise campaigns across a range of platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Analyse data and report on performance marketing campaigns carrying out any technical changes and conversion tracking solutions as required
- Write effective ad copy and edit imagery or video footage in order to design and build eye-catching disruptive social campaigns
- Ensure that all campaigns are optimised and meet Facebook's compliance regulations
- Support Digital Marketing Account Managers to maintain accurate campaign schedules, budgets and invoices
- Produce weekly reports and identify new opportunities for clients within the online advertising space
- Participate in internal and external meetings regarding current and future projects
- Attend available relevant training sessions
- Interest and experience in Social Advertising and/or Google Platforms
- An eye for copywriting and proofreading
- Outstanding organisational and computer skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Drive Applications, especially Excel/Sheets
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Desire to learn and develop
- Creative problem solving skills
- Team player
- Drive to develop your career in digital marketing
Why work for Sine Digital?
- Apply via TalentPool, so we can receive your application directly
- Informal chat with one of our Account Directors & Senior Directors
- Technical interview (this will possibly include a task, depending on the role)
- A psychometric test
- Final conversation with our MD
"Our team is dynamic and fun, with a real buzz in the office every day. What we really want are people who are looking to be a key part of a unique and exciting company, not just a role. We're growing fast, and the team has doubled since December 2020, so now we're on the hunt for talent that we can retain. Ideally, we'd promote internally, so there's real room for growth and progression if you want to stay with us!"
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine