Great for customer, great for people, great for our community.
Want to have a positive impact to over 250 UK business? Enjoy building great relationships? Value autonomy and able to cut through ambiguity to get things done? Then this one's for you...
The UK's Last Mile team is looking for highly motivated, customer-focused and driver-focused individuals who are awesome relationship builders, strong leaders and are eager to learn and think big to develop and grow the UK's Last Mile Delivery Service Partner (DSP) operation.
Key job responsibilities
As a DSP Field Account Manager, you will have multi-site and multi-account responsibilities, working closely with DSPs and in-station Operational Teams to improve quality, service, safety and compliance, as well as championing driver engagement mechanisms.
As this is a field based role, you will be responsible for multiple stations and accounts and there is an expectation to travel to sites in your jurisdiction regularly.
A day in the life
Support and coach DSPs in the delivery of their contractual and operational performance SLA's
Help DSPs maintain and grow sustainable and profitable businesses
Continuously improve DA safety, experience and engagement
Support and coach the operational teams meet their objectives in ways that ensure the voice of the Driver is always heard
Successfully surface and resolve any conflicts between DSPs and Operational Teams
Own the introduction and consistent application of standard work protocols
Ensure the DSP team can meet both short and long term dynamic customer demand
Responsible for high demand period ramp up and ramp down (peaks and primes)
· Bachelor's Degree or relevant industry experience
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently considering multiple stakeholders and requirements.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to support influencing and presenting new ideas to multiple managerial levels within AMZL and DSP. Analytical with excellent problem solving skills to improve current processes.
· Proficient in Excel
· Experience of Supplier or Commercial Account Management Strategy
· Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
· Understanding of continuous improvement techniques to drive change. · Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously
· Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed environment.
· Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.