An established British Brand in Plymouth is looking is looking to expand their finance team with an Accountant who will cover treasury, financial accounts, and month end. This position will support the finance manager and wider team, with cash flow and budget analysis and monitoring. This is an established business, where you will be part of a friendly accounting function, that offers a supportive team & progression, with the opportunity to develop your career.
The position involves:
- Treasury management and daily cash flow forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Completing statutory government returns
- Ensure all intercompany transactions are processed correctly.
- Assisting with production of monthly management accounts & annual statutory accounts
- Assisting with monthly budget monitoring and production of annual budgets.
You will be:
- CIMA/ ACCA or Part CIMA Qualified. Qualified by experience will be considered. Study support is available after a period of probation.
- You need to have commercial accounting experience
The position is 37.5 hours per week - full time, but with the flexibility to work from home and in office. On days when you do need to go to the office there is free parking.
This is an opportunity to be part of a nationally recognised brand which is growing exponentially in the current economic climate and is established.
For more information and to apply to join this great company please call Josie McKee at Butler Rose on or alternatively apply with a full and relevant CV.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.