Are you looking for:
- Excellent career development opportunities?
- Flexible working options in a hybrid working environment?
- The chance to work with some of the finest accounting talent in the region?
If the answer to all of the above is a resounding yes, then this could be just the role for you. My client is one of the region's leading firms, and due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit a further Manager or Senior Manager to take on a role with the following responsibilities:
- Running a portfolio of owner managed business clients, primarily companies but with some connected partnerships and LLPs
- Overseeing the preparation of annual accounts, Corporation Tax computations, partnership tax computations and directors' Income Tax Returns
- Advising clients on a broad range of commercial, accounting and taxation issues
- Referring more complex queries and issues to specialist teams or colleagues
- Supervising and mentoring more junior staff
- Supporting other managers in the team
- Contributing to team management and work allocation decision making
And the qualities that they'd like you to bring to the table include:
- Either newly / recently qualified ACA / ACCA or experienced and qualified AAT
- Accounting and tax knowledge at the level needed to provide routine advice to family businesses (Corporation Tax minimisation, profit extraction etc)
- Enthusiastic self-starter, who enjoys new client activity and is looking to progress.
- Personable and approachable to clients and willing to be flexible in order to complete work to deadlines.
- Organised and able to self manage compliance deadlines
- Knowledge of cloud based accounting packages (Xero, QBO and Sage 50c) helpful
If this sounds like you, please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE7984.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.