Are you a Client Services Manager looking for a new opportunity?
A Law Firm in Newcastle are looking for the right candidate to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role is office-based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As a Client Services Manager, you will support the partners and lawyers in the firm's busy Commercial Team.
Excellent organisational and IT skills are required.
- Producing documents and complex document management to house style and quality standards
- Efficient management of electronic and paper records
- Updating contact records and responsibility for quality of data
- Undertaking tasks under lawyer supervision, related to the delivery of legal services and client relationship management
- Routine administrative tasks
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Full compliance to open and closed files
- Completing relevant finance forms and produce bills
- Navigating websites including Companies House and PLC/ West Law
- Supporting the BD team with updating the CRM
- Legal Secretarial experience within a company commercial department
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and aural communication skills
- Use of practice management and document management systems within a law firm
- Previous experience of CRM systems
If you're interested in this role, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.