Prospero Teaching is looking for an enthusiastic French and German teacher to work in a secondary school located in Harrow on a Maternity cover basis starting January 2021.
Students want to learn at the Ofsted Good, mixed secondary school, achievement and morale is high. The school is seeking a well-qualified French and German teacher who is able to inspire and stretch students' and maintain and extend French and German Key stage 3 and 4 results within the school.
As a member of the MFL department, you will be required to commit to a teaching timetable and deliver well-planned lessons using effective teaching methods, a variety of activities and have good classroom management. The MFL department teach following key stage 3, 4.
FRENCH AND GERMAN TEACHER CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
Position: MFL teacher- French and German
Type of work: French and German teach, marking, assessment where applicable
French and German teaching job start date: January 2022
Minimum rate of pay: in line with your main pay scale
Hour: 8 am-4pm (term time only)
FRENCH AND GERMAN TEACHER EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Qualified Teacher of French and German
· You will need to have taught in Secondary Schools either in a permanent or supply basis
· NQT'S welcome to apply
· Overseas trained French and German teachers welcome to apply
· You will be required to commit to a full-time French and German teaching timetable
· Joining a well-resourced MFL dept where team teaching and support is given
· You will be required to plan engaging stimulating French and German lessons and using the variety of technology the school have to deliver these French and German lessons
· Hold strong communication skills
· Ability to engage with students and build rapport
To be eligible for this French and German teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must hold the Right to Work in the UK.
Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
If you are a French and German and would like to be considered for this teaching role, please apply below or call us on (phone number removed) and ask for Kiya J
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy