Connex Education are currently recruiting for KS1 and KS2 tutors to work in a Primary School near Northfield, Birmingham.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridge the gap in education, created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience of the Primary curriculum and holds QTS. ECT's are welcome to apply!
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child's life and see the impact 1:3 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
The school is a lovely school with high standards of quality in education for their pupils. They hold their pupils accountable to being fair, equal and feel empowered to make the right choices - so it is important that you share these values aswell.
This role is full time (9am - 3pm, Monday to Friday)
As a successful Tutor you will possess;
- QTS and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Good knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
- Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
- The ability to work to the school's scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
- Full free training in Tutoring, SEND, Safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of Primary tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please apply now or contact Faye on (phone number removed) or (url removed)