Class People are exclusively working with an excellent primary school based in Bristol who are looking for a KS2 teacher to start after February half term until the end of the academic year.
The class are bright and enthusiastic but, given the timing in the year and proximity to SATS, we are ideally be looking to secure someone with teaching experience rather than someone who is completely new to teaching.
What you'll need to succeed
• You must have recent and relevant experience of teaching in Upper KS2
• You must have an awareness and experience of following the curriculum for Upper KS2
• You must have QTS and either done your NQT year or looking to complete this
• You must have a passion for working with children
• Strong classroom management skills
• Be a creative, hard-working, and passionate Teacher
• Have the ability to work on own initiative
• Work well as part of a team with other Teacher's and TA's what you'll get in return
If this sounds like the right role for you please contact Wai Ho on (phone number removed) or (url removed) to discuss further