TeacherActive have a Secondary school in the Sunderland area in need of an experienced Geography Teacher starting ASAP.
The school has a strong reputation and is seeking an inspirational Geography Teacher with a passion for accelerating progress within the department. Candidates must be able to teach across the year groups which have mixed gender classes with varying abilities whilst maintaining the standards of the department.
The ideal candidate will be
• passionate about Geography;
• a teacher who prides themselves on being excellent;
• committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the academy;
• relentless about developing their own standards of teaching and learning, to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
• a team player;
• engaging and inspiring to pupils and build positive relationships;
• committed to the ethos of the school;
• ambitious and driven with their career development.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Alex on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services