We are currently looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to work Monday - Friday at a Primary School in Hackney, London.
The successful teacher will be required to work 5 days a week, supporting students in KS1.
Days: Monday - Friday
Contract: ASAP until July
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Opportunities for professional development
• Consistent work
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• No long-term commitment required, flexible work available
• Recommend a teacher incentive scheme earning up to £250 per teacher
• Hold QTS or a recognised UK Teaching Qualification
• Experience teaching in the UK
• Available 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
• Prepared to mark all work and plan lessons
Additionally, we are looking for:
• A committed and caring teacher who can act as a strong positive role model
• Someone who works well in a team and can cooperate with other professionals in order to continue the betterment of the school
• A professional and organised individual whose lessons engage and excite pupils; inspiring them to take pride in their learning
• A person who has proficient literacy and numeracy skills
• A bright and enthusiastic individual who can quickly form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.