This global client located in Glasgow is looking to appoint an IT Supplier Manager on a contractual basis ( within IR35) to assume responsibilty for managing IT suppliers within their established Supplier Management Framework process. The client is looking for an experienced individual to maintain governance and oversight to improve services provided to customers, maintaining effective cost control and optimising value add from suppliers.
Duties will involve:
* Delivers required outcomes by managing day-to-day relationships with contract service providers and working within an established contract management plan.
* Ability to effectively manage major digital cloud service providers from initial contract discussion to transition into delivery of service. Ensure the solution delivered is flexible, demonstrates and optimises value for money and will meet the current and future needs of the organisation
* Maintain oversight of the software licencing estate ensuring the correct licenses and meeting compliance requirements at all times
* Comply with current Procurement Framework/Policy and be capable of supporting on a day to days basis.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Significant experience of IT supplier and contract management in an IT outsourced environment
* Financially capable to manage budgets, cost new initiatives and working with finance business partners to optimise results
* Managed large scale outsourcing contracts covering IT infrastructure, application development/maintenance, software, and cloud computing (Aws & Azure)
* Working with procurement on new initiatives and contract extensions/changes to existing agreements. Solid legal understanding of IT contracts and concepts and ability to draft contract schedules / contract changes
* Applies commercial acumen to the business and supplier environment to develop solutions. Demonstrates successful negotiations and how to apply different strategies
* Proven ability to build relationships and influence co-workers, senior management, and 3rd parties.
* Has a wide appreciation of service management and the resulting ability to supplier manage our service providers (desirable to have ITIL qualification
* Proven ability to work with a limited brief and guidance.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Immediate start required