Would you like to make a difference to the lives of young people with Autism and learning disabilities?
Teaching Personnel are currently looking to recruit passionate Support Assistants to work with young people aged 16+ with Autism and learning disabilities, to work on a full-time basis, ASAP. If this role interests you - please apply NOW!
As a Learning Support Assistant, working with children with Autism and Learning Difficulties, Team Teach qualifications are highly desirable, but not mandatory as training can be provided.
The candidate must have:
- Some experience working with young people who display challenging behaviour
- Experience of de-escalation training would be advantageous
- The school would also consider candidates from youth work backgrounds, or similar roles
This role demands motivation, passion, patience and the ability to emotionally support children who are from vulnerable backgrounds and situations.
You will receive:
- Competitive pay rates of £(phone number removed) per week, however long-term rates can be negotiated on your behalf
- Access to unique CPD opportunities to increase your qualifications and knowledge of the field such as: Autism Awareness, Safeguarding, Behaviour That Challenges and more
- An experienced Consultant along with our dedicated on call service
If you are interested in finding more about this role, or any others, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a chat.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.