£21.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) - Circa £39.3k | 36 hours | Nights | RGN/RMN Qualified
A nursing home on the outskirts of Northwich has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with a strong clinical background to work as Senior Night Nurse on a permanent basis.
The home provides care for their elderly residents with dementia, physical disability and sensory impairment needs.
What the home is offering and details of this Senior Night Nurse position:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week on night shifts.
• Excellent rates of pay of £21.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates and equates to an annual salary of £39,312
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
• Free uniforms and the cost of your DBS covered
• A range of financial benefits including a workplace pension scheme and a Blue Light Card
• Employee assistance and wellbeing support programmes
As Senior Night Nurse, you will lead a team of Nursing and Care staff on the night shift, help with the planning of rotas and comply to NMC guidelines with administration of medicine.
What we are looking for in a Senior Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health nurse/RMN.
• Demonstrate previous experience in a nursing management role
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and acting as Nurse in Charge
• Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
• Demonstrate a good understanding of CQC/ and other regulatory bodies
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation