QAT Test Manager/Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Day Rate: (Apply online only) (Inside IR35)
Location: Fully Remote
Start Date: January 2022
As part of your role within the QAT Practice you will be a thought leader who is fully conversant and aware of the current trends in testing methods and approaches across industry and help drive the direction of Quality Assurance and Engineering. You will be capable of driving current state assessments of QA & Testing within our many clients operating models and with your experience be able to propose a more mature quality engineering target state.
As a Programme Test Manager you will provide direction to a test team, managing, owning and defining the Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Resourcing and driving the test execution and managing stakeholders and the communication and collaboration with the various delivery streams and business units.
• 10+ years' experience of Programme Test Management
• Strong stakeholder management to up to senior leadership level, able to develop and manage relationships at all organizational levels
• Thought leader able to speak to and qualify latest trends in test approach and methodologies with the ability to drive client direction and investment in best practices for Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering
• Fully conversant with latest test management tools
• Familiar and conversant with latest test automation frameworks and tools