I am looking for skilled Composite Laminators and Trimmers with a background in Motorsport and F1.
Are you an experienced Composite Technician? Are you looking for a new contract in a leading F1 supplier?
My client is a market leader in their field and are looking for Laminators to join their expanding team on day AND nightshifts.
The successful candidate for the Composite Laminator vacancy will come from an engineering environment and have experience in the following
- Preparation of Patterns and moulds prior to laminating
- Interpreting and understanding laminating manuals and laminate drawings
- Manufacture templates and provide information for laminate kits to be produced
- To understand and de-mould tooling and components in the correct way without damaging patterns
- A history of working in F1 or motorsport manufacturing
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive "can do" attitude
In return the successful candidate for the Composite Laminator position will receive:
- strong hourly rate (Umbrella contactor only)
- the opportunity to work on exciting and interesting projects of work for leading brands
- Positive and welcoming working environment
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on (url removed) - or by phone on (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).u