Well established, expanding automotive manufacturing organisation requires Project Manager.
Responsible for Planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of a project.
Able to ensure that the customer's needs and requirements are adhered to and that the overall project is completed in a timely manner and within budget.
Responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. Able to improve the industrial processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability.
The role of Project Manager is based in Redditch and is offered as a permanent contract with market competitive salary and immediate start available.
Duties of a Project Manager:
* Lead and manage the projects through APQP process
* Assign responsibilities and mentor projects team
* Establish the customer requirements
* Agreeing timescales, cost and resources needed
* Drawing up a detailed plan and schedule for each stage of project
* Negotiating with suppliers for materials and service
* Ensuring each stage of project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
* Report progress regularly to customer and Directors
* Managing risks to avoid delays to the project
* Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
* Work closely with toolmakers and customers to define and document requirements and explain feasibility
* Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures and source funding for relevant projects
* To undertake additional projects where necessary that the Directors deem to be a new project
Skills & Qualifications for the role of Project Manager
* Engineering qualification essential
* An understanding of the ISO14001 and IATF16949 and their contribution to the business to help to achieve objectives
* Ability to work with multiple discipline people
* Experience with leading and developing people
* Time management and organisation skills
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Familiarity with health and safety regulations
* Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
Hours of Work: Mon to Thurs 7 am to 4.00 pm, Fri 7 am to 12.00 pm
Salary: £40,000 p.a to £50, 000 p.a based on experience
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire