This is a fully remote based role with occasional meet-ups in the Coventry area.
Benefits; 25 days holiday, pension, uncapped commission, medi-cash plan + more
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a boutique software firm who specialise in bespoke ERP solutions for blue-chip clients across manufacturing, financial services, electronics and pharma.
The business is continuing to evolve moving into 2022 and we are looking for an Implementation Manager to join their existing team of x4.
You'll join a fast-paced, agile environment and work with various clients to deliver cutting-edge software solutions covering the E2E delivery lifecycle.
* Consulting with various clients to deliver solutions throughout the entire software delivery lifecycle, adopting elements of project and change management.
* Implementing the software from a hands-on capacity.
* Configuring solutions to meet the customers' specific needs.
* Performing testing, running workshops and training users.
* Providing post go-live support.
What experience you'll need:
* Proven experience in configuring, testing and delivering software solutions.
* Great communication skills and the ability to liaise with multiple clients directly.
* Ideally 3-5 years of commercial experience.
* Detail oriented and exposure to the full integration/project management lifecycle.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
More details available on successful application