Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: PAYE: £27.76, UMB: £35.96
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Educated to HNC/D or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- APM Practitioner Qualification or equivalent and willingness to obtain APM Practitioner
- Highly regulated industry experience
- Proactive communicator both internally and externally to the project
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
Role information: Provide fit for purpose engineering solutions
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the safe delivery of a project to time, cost and quality targets
- Provide leadership, management and governance to ensure the project meets specified stakeholder requirements
- Customer and stakeholder management externally and internally
- Define project delivery baselines and operate project control processes
- Resource and manage a multi-disciplinary project team
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained to the required standards
- Manage the development of a project risks and opportunities plan
- Lead CDM activities for the project in accordance with the project Health, Safety and Environment Management process
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants