Systems Engineer - Kent
Contract and PAYE considered
Senior Systems Engineer to start ASAP.
So what's involved?
You'll develop, trial, install, test and commission control systems with a focus on Wonderware, Rockwell and Siemens and Schneider platforms. You'll have control over the full cycle of the project so you'll have the ability to interpret client design specifications and follow through to the solution. Your communication skills are important and a self-directed approach to your work is a must.
Ideally you'll have:
* PLC Software Platforms experience: Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 1500/1200, Mitsubishi, Omron.
* SCADA/HMI platform experience: WonderWare (system platform and historian, InTouch), Rockwell FactoryTalk View SE/ME and RS view, Siemens WinCC.
* Understanding of communications protocols: Modbus, DeviceNet, RS232/485, DH+, profibus, industrial Ethernet (CIP, ProfiNet, Enet/IP, general Ethernet layer 2/3 security structure).
* Basic electrical and ICA, for example: relay logic, analogue loops.
* Full UK driving license
* Water Industry experience essental
Why choose Z-Tech?
We're a highly skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Services to our customers in Water, Power and Rail. We take a dynamic approach to our work and problems solving, so you'll be defined by your enthusiasm to go further and we actively embrace individuality.
As well as a Competitive Salary, we provide 33 days holiday (including 8 days bank holiday) and a wider benefits scheme. This includes cashing in with a Profit Share Scheme, £1000 Refer a Friend Scheme and Bike2Work Scheme.
During normal times we run plenty of social events including charity runs and BBQs. We also recognise hard work and provide yearly employee awards - find out more on our social media pages.
Please click Apply.
If you think you might be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
We welcome applications from women, who are currently under-represented in the industry