Senior Digital Merchandiser
Senior Digital Merchandiser/ Digital Merchandiser/ Ecommerce/ Visual Merchandising/ Digital Trading Strategy/ Digital Data/ Merchandising Strategy/ Digital Portfolio/ Promotional Strategy/ Online Product Range
Remote- Inside IR35
£200-275 Per Day
6 Month Contract
A Senior Digital Merchandiser is required by our IT MSP client to deliver a merchandising strategy to deliver the highest possible conversion across the digital portfolio.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a promotional strategy to cover deals, offers and price points, whilst putting the customer at the centre of everything you do analysing shopping trends and behaviour.
Using conversion rate optimisation tools and agency support you will be responsible for increasing key trading metrics such as AOV, retention, recruitment as well as conversion rate. As a large portion of the client's digital revenue is attributed to organic search, having high performing sites within search results is essential so therefore it will be your responsibility along with acquisition team and third-party agency to set and deliver a strategy which ensures the website is best optimised to improve and maintain the desired visibility and increase that revenue.
- Support the Digital Trading Manager to plan, develop and deliver the digital trading strategy in line with the overall digital strategy wider marketing promotional plan and business aspirations.
- Using website analytics to monitor KPI's and make recommendations for improvement.
- Identifying promotional / marketing opportunities for digital, evaluating traffic, stock and sales implications of the proposed activity.
- Use data and insight to identify areas of risk and opportunity across all areas of the business, including Product, Channels, website.
- With the support of the digital data analyst define a market leading analytics and reporting suite which drives insight and action to enhance performance across all areas and teams.
- Support the Digital Trading Manager, with internal and external support create, deliver the CRO strategy and roadmap to improve site functionality to increase conversion, AOV and any other engagement metrics.
- Work closely with the product management team to support in delivering their goals as well as the overall digital marketing strategy within your assigned areas.
- Manage the online product range, ensuring all products are optimised fully and promoted effectively across the website, working closely with other RMR functions.
- Work closely with the content team to ensure the digital content they produce is supported and promoted at the most relevant time and place for our customers or potential customers, to drive conversion and retention.
- At least 4 years' experience of working in a similar role within ecommerce
- Proven experience of increasing key engagement and conversion metrics through CRO programme.
- Proven experience of working with SEO embedded throughout the merchandisers BAU work stream
- A keen eye for visual merchandising and knowledge web analytics tools - able to identify ranges and opportunities for our customer across our websites
- Previous track record of working closely with analytics and marketing teams
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong supplier/ agency management skills
In the first instance please submit your CV