Due to continuing levels of growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Project Manager / Mechanical Contracts Engineer to join a leading and prestigious M&E Building Services contractor based in Peterborough who provide Mechanical and Electrical services from design through to installation and commissioning across multiple sectors including Education, Commercial Offices, Industrial, Retail and Leisure, Healthcare, Data Centres, and High-End Residential projects with contract values ranging from £50k up to £3m.
Projects are typically located within a 40 mile radius of Peterborough.
Mechanical Project Manager / Mechanical Contracts Engineer
* You will have a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Mechanical Project Manager (or similar i.e. Mechanical Contracts Engineer or Mechanical Contracts Manager) working within the M&E Building Services sector
* Management of Sub-Contractors and Site Staff
* You will posses strong communication and management skills
* Working alongside the Operations team as well as Quantity Surveyors and other individuals within the Commercial department, you will help to ensure that Projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Reporting to Senior Management and Directors
* Relevant Mechanical / Building Services Qualifications and Industry Certificates
* Good level of IT skills
Annual Salary and Benefits
* Base salary: £45k - £50k depending on experience
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* Performance related Bonus Scheme
* Excellent Company Pension Scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Company Events
* The company also provide a very enjoyable and vibrant workplace, as well as genuine career progression opportunities.
If you would like to be considered for this position of Mechanical Project Manager, please apply online.
* Mechanical Project Manager
* Mechanical Contracts Engineer
* Mechanical Contracts Manager