SEO & PPC Specialist
JaeVee is a vibrant prop-tech company that connects property developers with investors by joint venturing on property developments throughout the UK.
We're looking for an SEO and PPC Specialist Executive to join the JaeVee team in Norwich.
Reporting to the CTO, your key responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking site/page audits, technical site analysis and on-page optimisation.
• Developing a link building, keyword and content strategy.
• SEO analysis, measurement and implementation (Including A/B testing of changes).
• Analysing search data and providing periodic reports to show progress.
• Researching and creating engaging copy that will be used on a range of digital channels for our businesses.
• Proofreading and editing copy for a range of channels.
• Undertaking and maintaining content audits across all channels.
We are looking for someone who has a great ability to handle pressure and is results driven. This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in driving the business forward online.
• Minimum 2 years hands-on SEO experience (Agency or client side)
• Ability to plan and execute campaigns
• Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and other Google software
• Demonstrable experience and up-to-date knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO practices
• Experience of using Linkdex, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, SearchMetrics, and other SEM tools
• Experience of reporting results in a clear and concise manner
• A positive attitude to work with the confidence to suggest and action positive change
• Ability to work on your own initiative and time planning
• Motivation to continually learn and develop your skills
• Great attention to detail and an eye for ensuring work is consistent and in-line with our branding and messaging
• Highly organised, with an ability to multitask and manage a busy workload
• Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing (blogs, email marketing, social media and landing page copy etc)
• Tracking the success of content is also desirable
• Experience and knowledge of Google AdWords is favourable but not essential
• Knowledge of basic user testing and CRO concepts desirable
• £25,000 per annum
• Non-fee earner bonus scheme
• Company pension scheme
• 28 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays
• A tailored development program is provided to help you develop your individual skill sets.
• Biannual performance/salary reviews
• Team nights out