On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Project Manager Business Partner on a 11 -month basis. An exciting opportunity exists to join our professional Project Management team in partnership with WB Value Stream Management (VSM). The VSM is responsible for Industrial Programme Management with E2E accountabilities on Time, Cost & Quality across Filton, Broughton, and Bremen. Role:
Project Manager Business Partner Pay:
£35.03 per hour via Umbrella Contract:
Monday to Friday, 35 Hours a week, 11 -month contract Location:
Broughton IR35 Status:
- Daily 1:1 interaction & support of the WB VSM Industrial Planning Leader in Broughton
- Support the E2E widebody BRO/BRE/STA/ILL Plant Planning teams to coordinate new Programme cascades, planning scenarios and plant milestones
- Ensure close stakeholder engagement with central planning functions, to understand, communicate & deliver WB Programme requirements.
- Support close working and communications with WB plant operations teams to deliver aligned integrated planning
- Work with Wing & Cover transport, Beluga transport (OTTB) and K&N logistics to ensure smooth delivery windows are planned and maintained, dealing with requests for advancements/delays as appropriate
- Working with the Broughton VSM team & project organisations on a day-to-day basis.
- Raising the understanding and acceptance of best practice project management within the VSM teams by coaching and providing awareness sessions as necessary, challenging project leaders where needed.
- Shaping methods and tools in accordance to suit the needs of the project / activity.
- Supporting efficient communication and stakeholder management, ensuring that PM activities are aligned with interfacing projects and operations.
- Interested in deploying innovation and new ways of working.
- Educated to Degree level in Engineering, Project Management, Business admin or other
- At least 5-10 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Project Management or Planning environment.
- Knowledge & experience of Aircraft production / engineering including Mod introduction.
- Ability to learn a variety of Airbus systems and tools.
- Strong facilitation skills for leading, motivating & enabling the team performance.
- Sound data management and visualisation skills including G Suite.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond in a constructive manner.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and to manage conflicts.
- Willingness and ability to handle changes on a day-to-day basis in a timely manner.
- Challenge mind-set, ability to speak up.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile PM methodologies would be a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"