Teaching Assistant - HydeTamesideASAP Start Empowering Learning Manchester
Empowering Learning Manchester are looking for SEND Teaching Assistants for special needs schools located in Tameside. We are looking for outstanding and SEND experienced Teaching Assistants who are dedicated to supporting children in a classroom setting.
Our schools cater for children with varied SEND needs such as Autism, SLD and Behavioural difficulties. They are seeking a Teaching Assistant Hours of work 8.30 to 4 pm. Working with Autism and challenging behaviour. Based in Tameside.
You Will Benefit From
- Starting ASAP to be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Experience Supporting Children With Learning Difficulties Or Disabilities.
- Experience/willingness to assist with personal care.
- Comfortable working with challenging behaviour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students. A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Available 5 Days a Week And Able To Commit To a Permanent ContractIn Return, When Working With Empowering Learning Ltd
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right role and setting for you
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
- Termly CPD opportunities - TEAM TEACH / SEND
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEND Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you TODAY! Please contact Ryan Morrison at Empowering Learning Manchester for more information