Assistant Management Accountant Role - Colne - up to £30k - Apply now!
Reed Accountancy Preston are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a thriving, well-known manufacturing business based in Colne.
A huge household brand who are at an exciting phase of their growth and are currently heavily investing in their business and their people.
This is a new role that has been created to assist with their growth and their exciting future ahead!
They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Finance team on a permanent basis.
• Salary £25,000 - £30,000
• 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
• Hours: 8:30am - 5pm and 1pm finish on Fridays
• 32 days annual leave
• Free onsite parking
• Great benefits
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Very easily accessible from M65
• Prepare and record transactional journal entries into the general ledger systems.
• Reconciles balance sheet accounts
• Assists the business with analysing variances between actuals and forecast each fiscal month.
• Supports management in the preparation of various financial reports and variance analysis.
• Assists in ongoing compliance processes, including updating, documenting, and providing support.
• Develops, documents, and posts accounting transactions into the general ledger system
• Development and maintenance of key consolidation reports within our consolidations system.
Interested in this Assistant Management Accountant position?
To apply for the position please reply to this advert and attach your most recent CV.