Are you a project manager seeking a new opportunity? If so, then you may be interested in this role. This is a fantastic interim opportunity to join the Transport for London (TfL)
as a change project manager. Role Overview:
As a change project manager, you will develop and manage the plan and project structure to effectively implement change designs, working with the portfolio office to ensure the application of programme management best practice e.g. robust management of risks, issues and dependencies.
In a fast moving and ambiguous environment, you will bring structure, focus and clarity and to ensure project scope is planned and implemented successfully, in support of the business case.Key Responsibilities:
- Support the development of robust programme business cases, working alongside the Change Design Team. Ensure projects have clearly defined and measurable business case, with credible plans in place to deliver these, and ensure that these benefits are realised through the project delivery
- Accountable for day-to-day management of business change assistant project managers.
- Expertise in project management including understanding of project scoping and design, project planning, risk, issue and dependency management, resource planning & forecasting, financial management and analysis and reporting
- Strong ability to plan and deliver change projects in a large organisation and successfully achieve defined benefits
- Ability to build working relationships and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels across the organisation and externally.
- Strong stakeholder communication and negotiation skills
If you are a project manager with change experience seeking a new opportunity, apply nowPlease note - due to volume of responses I can only consider the candidates that meet all the criteria. Therefore, please accept my apologies if you do not hear from me within 7 days.