Position:Analyst - Leveraged Finance / LBOSalary:£50,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefitsLocation:London
Future - find are recruiting for an Analyst or Junior Associate to join an ambitious lender within Leveraged Finance. Our client is building a unique portfolio and market offering for High-Growth SMEs across the UK. Debt sizes will range up to c£30m and cover sectors such as; SaaS, Technology, Renewables and more.
We are looking to speak with candidates who have previous experience of unitranche, leveraged finance or LBO modelling and who have a natural entrepreneurial spirit. The role will be responsible to the Senior Director and will assist with execution across their origination opportunities. It will also be responsible for assessing credit and risk across the portfolio as well as helping to structure / model / re-model finance arrangements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing fund and work with some of the most exciting businesses within the UK.Key Criteria
- Experience of Leveraged Finance, Unitranche, Venture Debt, Growth Finance or Sponsor Financing
- An analytical role within Credit and understanding of Credit products and lending practices
- Experience in executing on live transactions would be beneficial - MBO, LBO, Acquisitions, Growth Financing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport in order to engage colleagues and gain support of peers
- Good understanding of financial statements and ability to analyse them along with experience in cash flow modelling
If you feel that you could be a good fit for the position, please apply below or get in touch with Future - find directly.