My client is looking for a Business Services Manager to join their accountancy practice in Newport, Wales.
The role is with a large, friendly accountancy practice. However, this is an exciting opportunity as the firm is growing, drawing on their reputation for a high calibre of service and as such need to add a Bookkeeper to their team. The firm is inundated with work so seek for the successful applicant to join as soon as possible.
The Position Function
• Managing a portfolio of clients (numbers depending on experience)
• Review of c80 Limited Company Financial Statements per year
• Preparing management accounts for clients
• Maintaining and developing technical ability by attending webinars, keeping abreast of technical developments
• Oversee work-planning of portfolio
• Provide timely and constructive feedback on jobs performed
• Suggesting and agreeing fees with clients
• Report to Associate Director
The Position Responsibilities
• Be approachable to members of the team
• Maintain objectivity, professionalism and independence in client relationship
• Discuss difficult/contentious matters with clients (but always with Partner to back up and support)
• Support less experienced members of the team as required
• Ability to be well organised, in own work and with the workflow of the portfolio
• Participate, as a minimum, in internally held Business Development events
• Well researched, enthusiastic and knowledgeable on the work and role of the Chartered Accountant
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum of 2 years PQE
• At least 5 years experience in practice
• Car parking
• 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) including 2 Christmas shutdown days
• Life assurance ( 4 x salary)
• Pension Scheme agreements
• ICAEW/ACCA subscriptions paid
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.