SEN Teaching Assistant
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a compassionate and hardworking TA with experience in managing challenging behaviour through either previous Teaching Assistant and/or Care Support roles.
You will be working with SEN pupils providing 1:1 support and general classroom assistance in a fantastic school based in Ely
- Knowledge of children with complex needs such as; ASC, SEMH.
- To be able to work with an individual child specifically or with a group to deliver learning and interventions.
- Experience and confidence in managing pupils with challenging behaviour.
- To be aware and willing to fulfil personal care duties where necessary.
The ideal candidate will be:
- GCSE grade of C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Have a genuine interest in child development and education
- Knowledge of the SEN children/young people
- Strong leadership skills
- Experienced working with SEN and EAL students
- Understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Positive, can-do attitude
Monthly salary from: £1,326-£1,560
What can Teaching Personnel do for you:
• Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
• myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
• A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
• Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
• Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.