Lusona is working with one of our clients in the manufacturing sector to source suitable applicants for the post of Senior Finance Business Partner. The business is a Global leader in their sector, and they are going through an exciting period of change.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the Finance Team and play a decisive role in delivering financial success to the business. This will involve cost management, budgeting, asset management and performance evaluation.
This business-facing role will partner with the Commercial, Sales and Production teams, provide financial management and decision support, to help deliver the financial and strategic objectives of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving efficiencies and process improvements within the Product Costing process and maintaining an activity-based costing process that reflects production complexity and drives improved decision making
- Partnering with the Production teams to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all operational spend, raising challenges and driving course-correction, based on financial and operational information
- Supporting the Business Performance Management process across the Production function ensuring the right information is provided to guide the delivery of financial and operational targets
- Supporting profit delivery through assisting the Commercial and Sales teams in preparing cost projections for all customer quotes
- Delivering Customer, Product and Sector financial performance insight to the Sales Management Teams with the purpose of driving improved business decision making.
- Providing financial input and challenge into CAPEX projects and initiatives ensuring that the financial impact is fully understood and that investment appraisals and post-completion reviews are carried out.
- Providing ad-hoc financial support to other departments as required.
It is essential that applicants are fully qualified, (ACCA/ICAS/CIMA) and have previous experience in finance business partnering, ideally in a manufacturing organisation. Applicants must have the ability to adhere to deadlines and adopt a challenging approach to deliver robust, accurate financial data and information to meet business needs.
The role is based at the client's new modern facility in Renfrewshire.