Are you looking for a new challenge this New Year in a role which will offer development and AAT study support?
Our client is looking to expand their Finance team and recruit a Finance Officer. Our client is offering a salary of around £27k per annum along with excellent benefits including 25 days + 8 bh holiday, which will increase up to 32 + 8 over time, free parking onsite, healthcare benefits, employee assistance and AAT study support if required.
The successful candidate will be a focal point for all manner of financial and business enquiries and advice and will have a proven track record of providing an excellent standard of financial organisational and support in a similar role.The duties of the role are listed below:
Requirements for role:
- Raise sales ledger invoices on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Credit control management
- Co-produce monthly payroll
- Ensure compliance with pension auto enrolment
- Carry out monthly reconciliations of all payroll control accounts
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Process purchase ledger invoices
- Experience in the above duties or a similar finance role
- AAT Qualification - Desirable (Would offer study support)
- Experience in understanding payroll processing
- Experience in understanding bank reconciliations, credit control and purchase ledger processes
Would this role be of interest? If so, simply click apply