Lusona is supporting one of our Global clients in the service sector to source suitable applicants for the post of Finance Manager. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the successful applicant will lead the centralised management accounting team and work closely with multiple stakeholders across several locations.
The main remit will include:
- Leading the month-end process and ensuring accurate reporting within the tight reporting deadlines. Review monthly journals prepared by the team.
- Taking the lead on accounting for non-standard transactions including acquisitions, restructures, dividends and work with the Corporate Accounting Team to have these recorded.
- Manage a team of 3 accountants while also working closely with local accounting staff, the Corporate Accounting team and an outsourced function overseas.
- Developing department objectives and driving forward change to ensure that the department and team members improve, supporting all team members in their development.
- Leading the annual budgeting process ensuring that all areas are delegated throughout the team for completion, reviewing the output and participating in review meetings with the CFO.
- Build relationships within the wider finance function in Glasgow as well as other regional teams and Corporate Accounting.
- Taking the lead on the roll-out of a new accounting package for the business and identifying further opportunities this brings for centralisation of accounting tasks.
Applicants must be fully qualified and will ideally have a 'Big 4' background. Previous experience in team management is essential, as is the ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced international business.
The client offers an excellent salary and benefits package, plus a hybrid working model.