£35,000 - £45,000Job reference:
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager in London.
Our client is a highly successful IFA business who pride themselves on offering innovative advice, tailoring the plans to each client's individual needs. Due to continues growth within their investment team, they are looking to bring on an Operations Manager. Your fundamental objective is to lead the operations and investment support function across the firm.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Support in delivering the operational framework
- Assist with trade upload onto platforms
- Reconcile platform asset allocation and performance data with internal data
- Monitor portfolio drifts vs targets
- Product MI reports on flows AuM and revenues
- Help with preparing investment reports
- Assisting and supporting team
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent benefits package
- Remote role with minimal travel
About Recruit UK:
- Experience working in a similar Operations Manager position within Investments or Financial Planning
- Strong MS Office skills
- Highly organized and diligent
- Experience using Python ideal
- Must be within commuting distance of London
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in London on an Operations Manager role.