A prestigious Healthcare organisation based in central London are seeking a Payroll Assistant to join their team on a Temporary ongoing basis for at least the next 2-3 months with the chance of further extension. The successful candidate will have experience with payrolling zero-hour contractors and have experience with both weekly and monthly payrolls. This will be a hybrid role so it essential the successful candidate can work both in the office and at home.Key responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Managing the weekly and month payroll for 400 employees.
- Overseeing all payroll activity, reconciliations, and reporting
- Maintaining payroll processing system records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Honouring confidentiality of employee data and pay records
- Answering any staff queries regarding wages, attendance, and holiday
- Ensuring calculation of salary reductions are accurate
- Dealing with routine pension queries from staff
- Processing weekly zero-hour contractors.
- Previous experience of end-to-end payroll function
- Previous experience of handling employee payroll queries
- SAGE 50 payroll system knowledge desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as take own initiative
- Attention to detail
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must be immediately available to start.