Grafton Banks Finance is recruiting an interim Management Accountant inside IR35 for a period of 3-6 months for a growing, international Brighton based organisation.
You will need to be available at short notice with previous experience of management accounting for multiple entities to apply.
- Production of subsidiary and group statutory accounts (including foreign subsidiaries).
- Production of year-end consolidation journals.
- Creating back-up schedules to support the financial entries and notes of the accounts.
- Evaluation of the effect of new accounting standard requirements and their implementation.
- Being a key contact of our external auditors and managing information requests within the wider finance team.
- Production of balance-sheet reconciliations of statutory areas, including tax, investments, and goodwill.
- Production and entry of year-end journals to ensure that the management account information in the accounting system is in line with the statutory accounts
Remote working up to four days per week is on offer for the successful candidate if they would prefer.