We have an amazing opportunity for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join a prestigious consultancy in Central London. This well-established, multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy is looking to add to its continually expanding team.
The Role :
* Collaborating with the Client and project delivery team to create and develop structural designs and calculations
* Providing high quality concept, preliminary and detailed technical design for foundation and superstructure components, for new build as well as refurbishment and extension schemes
* Carrying out a range of structural calculations, analysis and designs primarily using Tedds/Tekla Software
* Preparing Building Regulations calculations packages for submission to the Local Authority
* Preparing structural design sketches/drawings and providing the relevant input to enable CAD drawing and Revit model generation
* Carrying out structural surveys and inspections
* Report writing
* Ensuring that projects are undertaken to the specified budget and timeframes
* Managing and transferring skills to junior members of staff
* Must be Chartered or nearly Chartered
* Expertise in a range of relevant software packages including but not limited to AutoCAD, Tekla Or Revit
* Recent, relevant UK experience of detailed design for a variety of structural works including but not limited to residential and commercial schemes.
* Knowledge and application of Design Guides, Codes of Practise and Regulations.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Excellent salary + employer pension contribution
* Paid overtime
* Working from home flexibility (If this is the route you wanted to take)
* Generous maternity and paternity leave
* Fantastic training and development culture
* Fast tracked career progression for the right, dynamic candidates
If working within an award winning, creative, and innovative team would be of interest to you, please get in touch with ASAP. Alternatively, if you are interested in other Structural Engineering opportunities, do feel free to contact Jack on (phone number removed) or email - (url removed)
About Strata Consulting:
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles to us. We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK