Cover Supervisor/Teaching Assistant needed
£(Apply online only) per week
Full time and Part time available
Benefits of working with 3D Recruit
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible hours to suit your preferences
* Different contract types - supply, long term, fixed term and permanent
* Part time and full-time opportunities
* A number of different schools offering work opportunities
* Dedicated Consultants who listen to your needs
* Support with interview prep
* CPD training events
Successful Cover Supervisor will have the following:
* Experience working with children
* DBS on the Update Service or happy to apply for one
* 2 recent satisfactory references
* Right to Work in the UK
* UK teaching experience (preferred)
* Recent safeguarding training (can be completed with us)
How to apply
If you are interested in registering with us, you can easily submit your CV via the advert. We will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a chat to discuss the role and others in more depth.
If you are not ready to apply now, do contact us to ask any questions or to refer a friend for a £150 referral bonus.
3D Recruit is committed to safer recruitment and adhere to APSCo Compliance+ standards. All candidates who apply for locum or supply contracts will be met face-face and will undertake a Warner Interview with an experienced consultant, where documents and references are verified.
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children, and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment