Job Title - Deputy Manager for Private Day Nursery
Salary - up to £27,000 plus benefits
Location - Forest Hill/Honor Oak South East London
Hours - 41 per week and 28 days annual leave inlc Bank Holidays
Type of role - Maternity to possible Permanent
Start Date - January 2022
We are looking for Deputy Manager to join our client's vibrant and friendly Day Nursery in Honor Oak/Forest Hill.
At our Academy, they help uncover children's unique strengths and abilities in warm and caring settings that have been carefully designed to help children thrive and reach their full potential. They are a family owned, independent nursery and pre-school group for children from 3 months to 5 years of age, are open 51 weeks a year, 5 days a week, providing high-quality day care and early years education.
They refer to all team members as teachers as believe that they perform a crucial role, teaching children to be confident, independent, secure, and happy while celebrating everything that makes them unique.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
· Hold a relevant level 3 childcare qualification
· Have at least 3 years childcare experience
· Have at least 3 years experience working in a nursery setting
· Have deputy managerial/3rd in-charge/room leader experience within a nursery setting
· Be energetic and fun
· Have a real love and drive for working with and educating children
· Have a good understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding
· Be happy to up-skill and improve their learning
· Believe in building strong Parent Partnerships to provide cohesive learning to our children
The Role Involves:
· Position is based both leading the Baby Room, and out of the room performing show rounds, admin, supernumerary and delegated tasks.
· Ensuring all children under their care feel engaged and supported
· Supporting the team within the setting
· Maintaining the highest standards when implementing safeguarding
· Ensuring the EYFS is implemented and applied to all learning
· To ensure all children have fun in a stimulating environment
· Promoting and upholding Health & Safety for children, staff and visitors
· Ensuring SEND is implemented, promoted and applied· Making sure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied and adhered to
What they Can Offer:
· ·A friendly supportive team & manager
· Training and development ·
· Constant training opportunities
· We close between Christmas and New Year - you will never have to work at Christmas again.
· A competitive salary and benefits
If you are a Deputy Nursery room Manager who is looking to work in a Private, friendly and happy environment with qualifications send us our CV and we shall respond. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK