Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed Inclusion, Diversity and Equity (ID&E) Marketing professional to drive global campaigns and branding initiatives. The ideal candidate must have a passion for ID&E and must be able to work at the strategic level (helping to generate and communicate bold and innovative ideas for growth, expansion and scale) and at the tactical level (managing innovative and creative Marketing and Branding initiatives).
We are looking for a proven ID&E Marketing leader, with a passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit. Must be able to generate and present best-in-class marketing and branding content and collateral and create targeted messaging.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive the development and delivery of effective Marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of ID&E initiatives within and outside of Amazon's WW Consumer Division
· Turn strategy into effective communication for a global audience.
· Develop core communications assets and content.
· Track key metrics, insuring all established goals, objectives and deliverables are met.
· Collaborate, as needed, with various Consumer teams, sales/business development, PR, marketing evangelists, and leaders to ensure the our message is reaching our audience via events, seminars, webinars and other thought leadership activities.
· Bachelor degree in communications, journalism, marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
· Experience in campaign management and management of brand budgets to drive strong utilization and optimize for success
· Experience in employer branding, recruitment marketing, advertising, sales, marketing or media
· Analytical experience producing reports and data-driven insights, using Adobe Analytics and/or other digital marketing and reporting platforms
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior level stakeholders
· Understanding of DEI analytics, specifically inclusion or engagement analytics
· Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
· The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Superior verbal and written communication skills