We are looking for an innovative, inherently creative, and experienced Regional Marketing Manager to drive recruitment marketing and employer branding campaigns across candidate pipelines in the MENA region.
You will be joining the global Branding & Communications team formed of 15 marketing and content specialists, whose remit spans talent acquisition marketing, employer branding and internal communications. It is a fast growing and quickly evolving marketing team, so the ability to wear many hats and manage partnerships with senior level leaders is crucial. The team sits within the Worldwide Consumer Talent organization, which drives Amazon's efforts to become Earth's Best Employer.
As Marketing Manager for the MENA region, you will identify and develop campaigns that effectively consider regional nuances and opportunities. You will have strong employer brand and recruitment marketing experience, as well as analytics, reporting, budget planning, and writing abilities.
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong bias for action, thinks about long-term results, insists on the highest standards, wants to learn, and delivers results. If you're looking to invent on a team that's focused on our candidates and customers, and you enjoy bringing bold ideas to the table, come join us!
Key job responsibilities
• Conceptualise, execute, and continually improve end-to-end lifecycle recruitment marketing campaigns.
• Partner and collaborate with recruiting partners and cross-functional teams to leverage existing resources and share best practices, including Employer Brand, PR, Central Marketing, and Research Talent Intelligence.
• Be a proactive and consultative marketing partner for recruiting leaders. Advise and educate our stakeholders on marketing best practices and focus on enabling measurable, high-impact results.
• Review and analyse campaign data to identify trends and key insights, recommending and implementing solutions to drive marketing efficiencies and optimisation. Evaluate recruiting needs to understand top-of-funnel opportunities and determine best marketing levers.
• Create, drive and present weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual metrics for recruiting partners and team goal tracking.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience with campaign management and management of brand budgets to drive strong utilization and optimize for success
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience in employer branding, recruitment marketing, advertising sales, marketing, or media
· 3+ years experience with strategic planning and execution of lifecycle marketing campaigns
• Knowledge of the target area (UAE, Egypt, KSA, Turkey, Morocco) and understanding of cultural nuances to reach the candidate pipeline in the MENA region
• Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
• Ability to influence without authority, think proactively and function independently
• Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.