Our client, a successful manufacturing business, established for over 50 years have become one of the leading UK automotive engineering companies. Due to a restructure the business has a great position for a Finance Manager to join this remarkably effective team. The successful Finance Manager candidate will be responsible for:
The successful candidate for the role of the Finance Manager will have:
- Providing financial and business support to the Site leadership
- Completion of Monthly Management Accounts in accordance with timetable and policies
- Provide short-term rolling forecasts, annual budgets to support planning process
- The provision of analytics, decision support and Management information to drive margins and cash optimisation
- Monitor product costing, maintain appropriate overhead recovery rates, and support the development and review of pricing policies
- Develop product profitability analysis to ensure appropriate pricing and costing to support overall strategy
- Work closely with shared service transaction team to ensure timely accurate recording of transactions
- Produce Monthly and Weekly Flash, comprehensive variance analysis
- Completion of accurate and detailed monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Ensure Fixed Assets registers maintained and track Capex projects against actual, forecast and committed spends
- Co-ordinating and validating periodic Fixed Asset Counts. Ensure disposals and transfers are accurately recorded
- Support -Internal and external audits, statutory accounts, site inventory and fixed Asset stock take, internal controls processes
- CIMA Qualified accountant with experience of working in the manufacturing sector
- A team player with "Hands on" approach
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and internal control legislation
- Flexible individual with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to make decisions and take the actions necessary to meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills
- Driving Process improvements within the finance function across the UK sites
In return the Finance Manager will receive a basic salary of £50,000 - £55,000 working Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm with an hour for lunch and Friday 8am - 1pm. On-Site parking and a range of additional benefits.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.