Bus/Coach Driver | Fort William | Full Time | £29,000-£32,000
Shiel Buses is a local family owned business in the Scottish Highlands celebrating over 40 successful years in business, providing bus and coach hire services throughout the West Lochaber area in Scotland and beyond.
As a Public Service Vehicle Driver, you will undertake service and private work.You Will Have
- A full PCV Licence with CPC is essential.
- Experience as a PCV driver.
Why You Should Apply
- Checking transport passes.
- Giving timetable or route information.
- Helping passengers who are having difficulty getting on or off the vehicle.
- Loading and unloading luggage.
- Checking tickets and passes.
- Ensuring all passengers are back on board for the return journey, and after any scheduled stops.
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team.
- To showcase your knowledge and experience.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- Remote interview process.
- Virtual meetings.